What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Back to the drawing board...


Ok, so I thought this blogging thing was going to be something i could manage and keep up with, but apparently i am not doing very good with it, because it has been a month since i updated!
In my defense i have been very busy lately with lots of things... the kids starting fall sports, family photos, a women's conference at our church that i taught at, and other things, but i guess that is no excuse! So what has been going on with me is lots of activity and craziness around my house! But hey FLYLADY is working and my house is clean, so i don't feel that stress on top of all the rest of the stuff!
My dear friend LeAnne took our family photos a week ago, and you see that they are absolutely breathtaking! I love every one of them, and her for taking these precious photos of our really cute family! She has such a talent for capturing those sweet candid not posed moments that happen during a formal photo shoot, and besides our formal posed shots which were terrific, she captured more importantly our relationships on film, and that is something no amount of money can buy!


So that is about all that is up with me, i am gearing up for a Thanksgiving cooking marathon, and travellling too my brother is getting married the day after Turkey day, (so much for shopping)hehe and so we will be going to Shreveport for that, and then coming back thru Texarkana to visit the rest of the family! Will be a fun weekend and lots of yummy food to look forward to!

I am sure that i will try to be more diligent about updating this, but it may be a few weeks again what with the holiday and all....

3 comments:

Julie said...

Those photos are just precious! I can't wait to see them all in real life girl! Love em!

Courtney said...

Well, I just dont know what to say. The pics are awesome, and so are the subjects. Cutest kids I have ever seen. Just hope mine rates up there somewhere in the "cuteness".

StephF said...

Love the shots!! Can't wait to find time for Le to do my boys photos!!!!!!!!!!