What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ok so now that i have had my moment of reflection... i take it all back.. i mean i can't very well leave my friends larolin and MELODY in a lurch when they NEED me so much! what kind of friend would i be?? So i would like to revise my previous statement just a little... only for MV.com... PAPERDILLIES (hint hint), and if by some WILDCRAZY INSANELY impossibility that MElody Ross actually WANTS me... i will sacrifice myself for the greater good and design for CHATTERBOX too... i know what you are thinkin... what about your family, what about all that jazz yesterday?? welll i still stand by MOST of that... but you know there are some opportunities toooo goood to pass up... so i can swing it.. i mean Lucas starts school in AUGUST and nothing would prolly even come up til after that... and CBX does their DT adding in the FALL and Larolin... said this FALL.. so i have some time to really pray about it...

yeah i know i am justifying.. but you all know.... that's just me! (haha)

4 comments:

SSgtBullsGirl said...

Melanie
Girl you justify away, you so deserve for someone to see that great talent, and a great warm, giving, and loving personality. (ok yes I'm kissin up - you will need a personal assistant won't you?) Honey I hope all your hopes and dreams come true!
Love Ya
Le Anne

shawnda said...

Mellie
I have read both post and you are an awesome scrapbooker and mom. No need for justification we are all entitled to changing our minds on a whim, especially if it could benefit our family and ourselves. You are very talented whether it is for your own use or for others to see. Look at it this way it just might be your ministry.
Love ya, Shawnda

StephF said...

What I like about being a girl........that it is my perrogative to change my mind on a whim!! Goofy girl!

Julie said...

You are an awesome scrapbooker. I hope Larolin picks you!