What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Thursday, April 19, 2007

dreams do come true



yeah, i look fairly normal... but you get me around some chatterbox.. and i turn into a FREAK!! I LOVE THIS COMPANY and their products so much!!! I love the way the papers inspire me as an artist, how it compliments my photos and makes the pages i create so beautiful. I love the way it smells, the way it feels. i love how it crumples and sands and tears.. i have a SERIOUS love affair going on with this paper! But it is not just about the products and the paper, nope it is so much more than that! I love this company, i love that they started in their home around a kitchen table, that they are REAL people who had a huge dream and worked so hard to make it happen. I love their philosophy "Make it Meaningful", and all that it stands for, not only to them, but how it affects how and why i do what i do. Make each day count, remember the special little moments of everyday. I was so blessed to be able to meet Melody Ross back in 2005, at a lil convention in TX. We just hit it off, you know how you sometimes meet someone, and you just know their heart? She is so REAL, super duper nice and so grounded in her family and faith. She is one of my dearest friends, and i am so honored to be a part of her dream and vision for the future of her wonderful company. HONORED and blessed to be asked to help her and the other Storytellers start a HUGE revolution in the scrapbooking community. Everyone's story is important, everone HAS a story to tell, and by telling our stories we connect with each other in a very profound and meaningful way. We are not alone in this journey of life, each has happiness and tears to share. I challenge each of the 3 whole people who read this blog(love you girls)... GO TELL YOUR STORY!!! i am telling mine, every day and it is only the beginning! I can't wait to discover what stories are being written now to be told one day!

hugs to you sweet friends,

melanie

6 comments:

StephF said...

Like a fairy tale!! Just destined to happen. You are the ultimate Chatterbox diva. So glad your dream is finally coming true! Love you! Steph

Anonymous said...

YAY! My sweet Chatterbox friend! I'm so happy for you. You are so talented and this is well deserved. =) Love you peanut butter! Jelly

shawnda said...

Congrats and hugs! Wow see what waiting and the right time has in store(God is good). I am so proud of you for achieving one of your dreams. Way to go. And to top it all off you get the latest and greatest chatterbox stuff before it even comes out. Love ya.

Ann said...

This is a gorgeous layout! So pretty!! I LOVE Chatterbox, too! :o)

Johanna said...

Well Melanie, you can add another reader to your blog. Congrats on your new gig with Chatterbox. How exciting for you. I'm totally jealous (But in a very happy for you sort of way!) I can't wait to see more of your work!

Julie Overby said...

I really did enjoy reading all the gals stories on the chatterbox blog. Thanks for sharing them! I also am a fanatic about chatterbox paper!