What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's My BIRTHDAY!!


ok so this picture is a year old... and the layout is about who i am last year... but it fits me still, in so many ways. I am still the same person, a little heavier, a whole lot busier, but the same, still. It made me think.... if at this point i should try to change some things i don't really like...is it too late? nah... i think i can keep striving for better, wishing for more, and expecting God's greatness for my life, even when it seems progress and change are at a stand still. I have a few goals in mind for the coming year, i am going to work on some internal things, and some external things, kinda a house cleaning if you will... knock down the cobwebs and put out the good dishes for every day occasions... you know?
Happy Birthday To MEEE... happy birthday to MEEEEE, happy birthday dear Me-eeeee..... it will be great just you wait and see!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

after we got off of the phone, i found it ironic that you ate pb&j for lunch on your bday. :)

it's peanut buttah jelly time! hee hee. hope your birthday was just awesome my friend!

SSgtBullsGirl said...

meli

happy birthday sweetie. pb & j on your birthday! what!
i hope you have a wonderful year, and that all your dreams come true!
love ya
le anne

StephF said...

I love you just the way you are! Steph