What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Friday, September 16, 2005

a moment of peace...


ok so the DH has gone for a guy weekend with a buddy to St Louis to hook up with some other guy friends to play computer games (his equality to scrapbooking) and left me at home with the 3 kiddos (not a problem) and no vehicle (that is a problem), but i truly hope he has a great time and comes home relaxed and ready to get back into the groove of daily life. So I plan on letting the kids go to bed early, and stay up tonight and get some major scrapbooking done.
Hopefully my plan will work out, and I will have some quiet time tonight in the wee hours when the house is sleeping. I am gonna fix some dinner and then get the kids a bath and put in a long video so that hopefully by the end of it they will be in dreamland... a moment of peace...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Honey, if we are going to get together to scrap, you know the house isn't going to be quiet! We talk way too much!!!!