What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

waiting for the call...

Well this is the week, after all the hard work and waiting, the new Making Memories Masters for 2006 will be contacted. Now mind you I have no illusions about me actually getting a call, I mean I have seen the competition, and I believe there are far more talented people who entered, but i would love am HM or even one or two of my humble little layouts to be picked up for publication. I am sending great big mushy hugs and winner vibes to all who entered and hope to hear something soon, the waiting to find out is the worst. But in the meantime, I plan on creating a few more layouts to pass the time, because after all, scrapbooking is not just all about the contests or getting published, but about making beautiful memories for your family to enjoy for a lifetime.

2 comments:

SageHen said...

There's a lot of waiting going around. I'm getting nervous, and I didn't even enter.

Julie said...

fingers crossed for you mel!