What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What a bargain!!

Ok so we have been "remodeling" around our house, basically just cosmetic painting and stuff, but finally get to my DD's room. Painted, moved back in, bedding DONE... now I have been searching for the perfect piece of furniture to use as a dresser/closet all in one jobbie thing. Her bedroom is what used to be a formal living room, and has no closet. So I have been searching for this perfect piece of furniture right, so i have exhausted all resources in town and am planning to go out of town tomorrow to look for something. My mom suggests that I check out this store here called Rooms ETC. It is a consignment store for used high end furniture. So since I have not ever been, I decide to chec it out today... lo and behold they are having a 50% off sale on children's furniture, and also found not 1 but 2 pieces for a grand total of $205 tax and all..... Not bad considering I was budgeting that at least for just 1 piece... so what do you think i will do with the surplus funds you may ask?! Well I am still going out of town tomorrow, with a girlfriend, and I plan to shop til I drop for some new pants (search is still going on for that...) and some new scrap supplies (like I need anymore, but i plan on buying it anyhow) and having a grand day all the while patting myself on the back for a fantastic find while bargain shopping!

No comments: