What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Monday, September 12, 2005

Welll... here I am

For what it is worth, at the urging of a good friend, I have jumped on the blog bandwagon. I seriously cannot imagine what if anything in my humble little life would be of any interest to anyone besides those who know me and love all my little blondisms and personality quirks. But here goes...
A few things i need to clear up right off the bat...
1. I love to use (...) and it is something i cannot control so you must get used to it.
2. I am a majorly addicted scrapbooker, I own every sheet of pattern paper known to woman, and I am a hoarder of supplies... (there they are) and if you need supplies, you know who to ask.
3. I was a LSS owner for a year and a half, before our family decided that home was where i needed to be to raise our family, and you can refer to # 2 if you have any questions about anything I might have inherited from the LSS I was sole owner of.
4. I love chocolate, I mean come on it is really a given...
5. I have 3 beautiful kids, whom you may be lucky to see on my blog on a rotating basis, as they are entirely too cute to flood the system with all at once.
6. I am married to the most wonderful, supportive DH that a girl could wish for, but he is still a man, and I am sure you will hear all about that sometime or other.
7. I am a little bit of a smart aleck... but you get used to that soon enough too.

I guess that is all, except to say, that I have to thank Jules for getting me started on one more thing to be on the computer about!!!

So here I am this is me...

No comments: