What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I have been tagged by Julsie!! ok so here goes...

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? honestly... CREATIVE MEMORIES makes me GAG!!
What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap? hmmm i made 5 albums for a man who lost his wife.. they had 4 children together and wanted 4 albums for them to remember their mother by... and i made one for him to have too. It was hard because i did not know them, and it was hard to see how happy their life was together, and now she is gone...
What technique do you use more than anything else? umm probably inking, sanding and painting
What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? 2x2 square.. i have a great system for scraps and it allows me to create cards and things in a snap!
Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries?yeah i got one today actually... using kindergarten scissors to cut ribbon... and they cut my FINGER!! ouch!
Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I wouldspend my money on..." hmm that is hard... probably books and or sewing stuff
Give us your best storage or organizational idea. i love my ribbon jars and i have all these little baskets of supplies in my desk, i looove it!
.You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going withyou? all my girlfriends!
When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? And if you are not yet pubbed, who will be the first person you share the news with? i called tom and then all my girlfriends!

and now i am gonna tag some friends!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love your answers...especially the one about the KINDERGARTEN scissors. Only you Mel. Only you.