What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

in a world of insanity


aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

this insanity MUST end soon!!!

ok in case you are wondering.. i am referring to the HOF calls STILL not made yet!
i know i don't have a chance and a really HOT place(see photo) will have to freeze before my phone rings, but ENOUGH already. I have broken the world record for eating the most THIN MINTS in the least amount of time (side note** WHY do they call them thin mints... i don't see any part of me getting thinner for having eaten a box of them!!! I need to write the dear Girl Scouts and have a nice chat with them about changing the name of those evil little cookies to: Makes your breath chocolatey MINTY fresh and your BUTT extra bootylicious)
where was I?? oh yes HOF... i do not hold out any hope of actually recieving this coveted call, however an HM would be very nice and much appreciated, and since LISA has not made them yet a very nice group of PEAS are going hysterical! SOOOOO

No comments: