What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Friday, May 05, 2006

welll... i guess i really am bad...


at this whole blog thing i mean... i can't seem to keep up with it. i mean it has been since MARCH!! and really the only valid excuse i have has been in the last few weeks we have had the floors redone in every room of the house, and i did not have a computer for almost 2 weeks!! but other than that... nothin... i think i am in some kind of funk lately. I am tired all the time, i don't wanna do anything, not even scrapbook, and that is an extreme funk! i need to go back to the dr and get my thyroid checked, since it has now been 4 months off my meds, and i can tell by hormones are going crazy by my moods and the fact that my face has turned into a pizzaria of raging teenage acne... never had it as a teen, but i guess i am making up for it in my 30's- go figure! Oh welll, that is all that has been going on in my life, but our family has been blessed with 2 beautiful babies this past month of April! Kellar Reid born to Joey and Chrystal who is in Dallas and beginning to improve a tiny lil bit each day, is now up over 2 pounds... and is so beautiful... i just know God has great plans for this lil miracle!! And Sydney Elyse Kirkland born a week later to Courtney and Shane ( joey's sister...) i am sure she is beautiful as well, but we have not been blessed with any photos of her as of yet...?? so we have had 2 wonderful miracles added to this family this year following last summer's losses of dear to our hearts very loved ones... but the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, and someday we will all meet again!
so that is really all that is up with me... going to crop at leanne's tonight, a good girls night out and i am looking forward to it, don't really have any idea what i am gonna work on... but i will figure something out!~
i will TRY to do better at keepin up this blog thingie...

2 comments:

Julie said...

OMG! She blogs! Glad to see an update...although I love the sign you've had up forever...looking at this cute baby is much better. I MISS YOU! What has it been...like a week or something?? Insanity!

StephF said...

So glad to see the photo and thanks for the update on Kellar... makes me remember I need to add him to the prayer list on our board!