What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

going DIGITAL BABY!!


I am soooo very excited my sweet husband finally gave me the go ahead to get my dream camera!! I did not waste any time shopping for the best deal before he had a chance to change his mind! haha
I bought a Nikon D70s package on ebay for a GREAT price and lots of extra accessories with 2 lenses, batteries, bag, tripod and all kinds of stuff!! I am so excited that i finally got it, and i already love it! Tonight is the first chance i got to play around with it after i got it charged and programmed. I took some photos of Lucas' tee-ball game... and i need to upload them to see how easy that process will be... i will be posting pics as soon as i can figure everything out.

In the mean time, everything at our house is still hectic, we finished all the floors and moved onto the ROOF... tearing off 2 layers of shingles, and putting new ones on... my mom and dad are here helping after work and we are going on week 2 of this process... HOT and very backbreaking work! Good thing they are 20 year shingles, next time around we will be too old for this junk and can hire someone else to do it for us!!!
Only 1 week of school left for chelsea and lucas gets out thursday.. they are both itching to get to the pool ASAP and i am sure we will be there ALOT this summer!
I guess that is it for now...

3 comments:

Julie said...

i'm so happy for your new camera mel! can't wait to see it!

Monica said...

Hey, Sean surprised me with one of these also!! I have no idea how to use it!

StephF said...

HOW EXCITING!! I want that camera too!! Once you figure out how to use it you'll have to teach me! I plan on getting one someday soon!