What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Friday, May 26, 2006

setting a new record...




WOW twice in one week? i must be doing ok....
now that i have my digi i thought i would share a few pics that i took with it this week... lucas preschool graduation was last night, and i must tell you that i bawled like a baby! THey had a photo slideshow to music that song that says" you were mine for a while to hold, ... i pray that god will fill your heart with dreams, and that he will give you courage to go and do great things.... OH MAN talk about tearin a mommy all to pieces.. it just made me realize as many things do, how very quickly time passes and right now it is preschool graduation but in the blink of an eye it will be highschool graduation... OK I HAVE TO stop or i will start crying again! I really did ok, i teared up a bit during the slide show, but then his teacher got up to address the parents and just lost it.... and then i got that UGLY cry going the kind when your face is all screwed up and your breath comes in short lil gasps... and you are trying to be quiet.... NOT A DRY EYE IN THE HOUSE!!! she was so sweet and thanked us for sharing our most precious kids with her all year, and how much she LOVED them and will miss them each day SOB>>>>>
ok i gotta post pics... i am dyin here....

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Man! He is getting so big!!! Next thing you know my little one will be going to school! I don't even want to think about it. He is so handsome though...I feel like I haven't seen him in forever...well, 6 months! WOW!

Julie said...

aww Mel! I would have been bawling too. And I love your ugly cry. I think it is sweet, but maybe only BFFAA's think that? great photos of Lucie Pooh.

shawnda said...

Lucas looks adorable. I bawled at Grant's too. They are just too cute and to think they start kindergarten this fall.