What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm a PaperDIllies Girl!!!

YAY something to blog about FINALLY!!!! I know you guys prolly thought i dropped off the planet of this blog thing, but since i talk to everyone who reads my blog almost every day...i really did not have any NEW news to report.....UNTil NOW!!!

Paperdillieshttp://www.paperdillies.com/ asked me to join their design team!!!! I am so excited and they make the CUTEST monthly album kits out there!!! Fantastic papers, themes and embellishments definitely worth the $$$$!!!! And i get to play with all these great products!!! I am so excited!!!! Can you tell??

SO.... i have a lot to look forward to this fall for sure!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Yay Mellie Bellie!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations Melanie! How fun! Glad to see you could update your blog!

SSgtBullsGirl said...

Congrads Meli...

Dilles together!
Le Anne

shawnda said...

Congrats Mel. Can't wait to see what you create.

StephF said...

congrats Mellie! Glad to see you bloggin cause I don't get to talk to you every day!!!! I just thought you were enjoying those birthday photos! hehe