What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Friday, October 13, 2006

my little model...








ok so first of all i need to say a big THANK YOU to my sweet friend for sharing her photographic secret locations.... and then i need to share these fantastic photos of my girls i took yesterday!

OH MAN this was so much fun, and it went fast cuz it was cold outside (think marathon snapping in abot 10 minutes)and the location was just too cool for words! I love love love how these photos turned out!!!

so without further delay, here are my little models!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous!!! They look absolutely precious. You are becoming quite the little photographer! See you tomorrow!

Courtney said...

I always knew that girl was related to me!! She is absolutely t totally gorgeous!! And Mia is such a cutie! Cant wait to see you Monday!!! Its been foever!!!

StephF said...

These are fantastic! Chelsea is such a knockout! Mia is absolutely precious too! WOW!

shawnda said...

Okay and why isn't Chelsea modeling for Children's Place or something. These pics are great!!! And girl you're awesome.

Monica said...

Oh, Mel!!! These are beautiful!!!

Stacy said...

Hey April! Your girls are beautiful beyond words! Great pics!