What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Seven years ago today, i married my best friend. I cannot tell you how blessed i am to have this wonderful loving man in my life. He loves God so much, loves his children in such a beautiful way it makes me fall in love with him all over again each time i see him with them. He loves me... really loves me, knows me inside and out, my flaws, my weaknesses and strengths. He completes me (corny, but he does) in a way that i cannot explain. I love him. I love him. So on this day, i want to give thanks to God above for allowing us to be together despite the odds, and troubles we have had, they have only made us stronger in our faith in God and each other. He has blessed this marriage with truth, love and 3 beautiful healthy children who make our lives worth living each day. Thank you God for my life, it is sweet, so sweet.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I am so happy for you, that you have such a wonderful marriage. I am glad you guys enjoyed a "romantic" dinner on your anniversary! I love you friend!

SSgtBullsGirl said...

Kissi Kissi Kissi
GET A ROOM! JJ
Happy Anniversary to you both! Eric & I are truly blessed to have you in our lives.
Love You Both
Le Anne

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary Mel and Tom! Love you guys. =)