What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

perfection...


ok so when i see this PERFECT snowflake, i just had to stop a moment and have a mini worship session right there. I mean i have seen snow before, but never perfect snowflakes, ones that look like the kind we try to make out of paper. You know i just imagine God sitting up on His throne with a piece of cloud and scissors crafting each one to perfection. Just like He crafts us individual, different and perfect in His eyes. WOW! and really it is true every one is different! i just had to share this today, it is beautiful, really beautiful and i cannot keep it all to myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this! and we are "right here" today mel, because I blogged about snowflakes and people too. =) so cool that you captured this.

Monica said...

Wow, that is an amazing photo!!

SSgtBullsGirl said...

I don't get it! (sorry inside joke) from Tucker.
Meli Love the photo, God is good.
Le Anne

Lexie said...

that is a really cool photo. I don't think I've ever taken the time to look for the "perfect" snowflake, but maybe I should!

StephF said...

Very cool.....literally and figuratively!