What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Monday, February 05, 2007

i've been tagged!

thanks julie and leanne for making me "it" i now have to tell my secret weirdness to the world... i am gonna be brave... here goes.....

1. I have a serious moisturizer fetish. I must have lotion and chapstick at all times, and i HAVE to put lotion on my feet before i go to bed at night...

2. My nickname(s) growing up were Miss Piggy (for the muppet) and Roscoe (from Dukes of Hazard) my mother used to call me both things, since i was really little, and sometimes i still catch her callin me Piggy on rare occasions... hehe

3. I talk to myself... all day long.. but i don't answer back (YET) so i think i am still normal.. just about what i am doing and what needs to be done... kinda like a running list and verbal reminder to keep me on track i think i am ADD...

4. i am a HUGE procrastinator.... this is really one of my worst habits... i just get sidetracked so easily and i am a little lazy (just a little) hehe so i have way to many unfinished projects on my plate....

5.i have a morning routine and i don't like to be deviated from it... ADD and OCD again... i must do my morning routine every day or i don't feel like i have had a good day... it goes like this....
-get up, get dressed, make all the beds, pick up all the dirty clothes, clean the bathrooms, clean up the kitchen, start laundry... check email, blogs, message boards, breakfast.... then i can start my day... but all this has to be done first....and i just get all sideways and out of sorts if i don't accomplish this little bit of stuff every day. I get this from my nanny... who is infamous for her "routines".

6. Is that enough wierdness yet??? ok a few more... i love the smell of chatterbox paper, clean laundry, baby necks, puppy breath, baking cookies, and pipe tobacco. I love to see first spring flowers, smiles on my children, perfect snowflakes, my sweet husband coming home. I love to hear "I love you", children laughing (especially mine), worship music, and a nice rumbly thunderstorm. I love to feel the softness of my babies, warm flannel sheets, holding my hubby's hand, and sweet friend hugs. I love to taste the first season's strawberries, homemade icecream, chocolate and peppermint tea. I am a simple gal, and simple things make me happy... little things really. The blessing of another day, the sun shining, birds singing, and a safe place to land at the end of the day...

weird?? normal??? you decide... all in all i can only be who i am and who God made me... weirdness and all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a complete weirdo! i can't believe you admitted those things. =) hee hee...you are not weird at all mellie. just my mellie bellie, just the way i love her. =)

StephF said...

total weirdo! Way weirder than me! hehehe! Love ya!