What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Monday, October 08, 2007

my beautiful life



















i have taken my cue from my dear friend miss melody, and started recording my beautiful life, moments each day that make me stop and thank God above for the blessed life
i have been given. here are a few of the most recent moments that make my life so beautiful...

Arkansas Oklahoma State Fair this ride looked so cool... i am so glad the photo turned out just the way i wanted.. all blurry and in motion.. it kind of represents my life sometimes. I get so very busy that it goes by in a blur, but if i take a minute to slow it down, i can see so many things i may have missed.... like:
My girls, and the beautiful relationship that they share. they fuss like sisters do, but over all there is this deep love and admiration for each other, i pray that they grow in love and are close all their lives.
This girl... oh my goodness she is growing up too fast, and i just want to stop the clock, and keep her my little girl, but it is very evident how quickly she is changing and growing into a beautiful young lady. She takes my breath away, this one. How am i so very blessed?
Sylviya.. .sweetest thing, beautiful inside and out, she just shines with the hope of her future opened before her. She has brought so much joy to our little crazy family, she is ours, in our hearts forever, and we will enjoy the moments we have with her as long as we can before we have to give her back to her family next year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos, mel. just beautiful! i tried calling you back tonight! just got your message. maybe we can catch up tomorrow!

love you!

Rhonda said...

OOOOO! Love the pictures. : ) I'm glad to see you blogging again. I know I'm one to talk. But I love to read your thoughts. Hugs to you!!

StephF said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the photos! Chelsea is getting more gorgeous everyday!

shawnda said...

Awesome pics. Chelsea is beautiful is Tom prepared for the upcoming teen years of scaring boys again. Wow she needs to be a model, she can work that camera!!! Love ya and miss ya. Call me and maybe we can get together soon.

Julie said...

you've been tagged!