What i love

  • my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ
  • to snuggle in the safety of hubby's arms
  • my kids' laughter
  • chocolate (well it's true)
  • daisies
  • candles of any kind
  • warm bubble baths

Monday, November 05, 2007

i've been tagged

thanks juliekins for the tag... i really needed to blog, really but have not had a spare moment to sit and to this... so this will be a kick in the pants to get me going again...

so 8 random things about me....

1. i talk to myself ALOT, and sometimes i answer back

2 i love to bake, cookies, cakes, bread... and i love to share!

3. i have a serious container fetish, i love baskets, boxes, purses, those things you put Stuff into.

4. i like the smell of playdough and i don't care if you think it is weird

5. my passion is photography and scrapbooking, ok that is two passions, but i love them both equally so neither one can get jealous of the other

6. i want to someday sing at my sons wedding, so i have only 20 or so more years to practice sounding ok

7. i cannot sleep with socks on

8. i have a photographic memory, i can read something, see something or whatever and remember it forever.... really i can... what was your name again?

tag you are it..... melody, rhonda, courtney, and i don't know who else, cuz julie already tagged you!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

i think i knew that stuff already. :)